BOOST® Red, White And Blueberry Breakfast Bake Recipe
slices white bread (cut into cubes)
strawberries (fresh or frozen (thawed and drained))
blueberries (fresh or frozen (thawed and drained))
|1 - 8 oz.||
package cream cheese (cut into cubes)
|1 1/2 cups (1 1/2 bottles)||
BOOST® Vanilla Drink
Serving suggestion1 cup servings
|Nutritional Information for 1 portion|
- Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with vegetable oil nonstick cooking spray.
- Evenly layer ½ of the bread cubes in dish.
- Combine berries, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; stir until berries are evenly coated with sugar. Sprinkle berries over bread cubes.
- Arrange cream cheese cubes over berries and top with remaining bread cubes.
- Combine BOOST® Vanilla, eggs and vanilla extract in a bowl; mix well.
- Pour over bread mixture in pan. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Bake covered for 30 minutes; uncover and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes longer or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before cutting and serving. Serve warm.
- Serving Suggestions:
Top with warm blueberry, strawberry, or maple syrup.
Have a BOOST recipe?
Share it with our community on social media using the hashtag #BoostRecipes and we might feature you on our site!