|1 - 18.25 oz.||
package yellow cake mix
|1 1/2 cups (1 1/2 bottles)||
BOOST® Vanilla Drink
|1 - 11 oz.||
can mandarin oranges (drained)
crushed pineapple (drained (juice reserved))
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Spray 9x13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Combine cake mix, BOOST® Vanilla and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in mandarin oranges and ½ cup pineapple.
- Pour batter into pan and sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes.
- Combine powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of the reserved pineapple juice in a small bowl; mix until smooth. Spread over warm cake.
- Cool completely before serving.
- Garnish each serving of cake with whipped topping, if desired.