BOOST® No Bake Sandwich Cookie Dessert Recipe
|1 - 12.8 oz.||
package No Bake Dessert mix*
|1 1/2 cups (1 1/2 bottles)||
BOOST® Vanilla Drink
Serving suggestion2 5/8" x 4" pieces
|Nutritional Information for 1 portion|
- Combine melted margarine with cookie crumbs provided in the No Bake Dessert mix; stir well. Press crumbs firmly into the bottom of an 8x8-inch pan.
- Combine filling mix with BOOST® Vanilla in bowl and beat with an electric mixer on low speed for 30 seconds. Scrape sides of bowl and continue beating on highest speed for 4 minutes.
- Reserve ½ cup cookie pieces. Fold remaining cookie pieces into filling and spread filling evenly over crust. Sprinkle with reserved cookie pieces.
- Refrigerate at least 1½ hours or until firm.
- Garnish each serving with a dollop of whipped topping, if desired.
Have a BOOST recipe?
Share it with our community on social media using the hashtag #BoostRecipes and we might feature you on our site!