slices bread (crust removed, cut into cubes)
|1 1/2 cups||
shredded cheddar cheese
|1 1/4 cups||
cooked ham (cut into small cubes)
diced green bell pepper
|2 - 8 fl. oz. bottles||
BOOST® Vanilla Drink
- Spray 9” x 13” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Arrange bread cubes evenly in pan. Sprinkle with cheese, ham, onion, and green pepper.
- Combine eggs, BOOST® Vanilla, milk, pepper, and salt in a mixing bowl; mix well. Pour over ham and cheese layer in pan.
- Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Remove casserole from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
- Recipe Variation:
Substitute sausage for the ham.