frozen corn (thawed)
fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
cube chicken bouillon
|1 - 8 fl. oz. bottle||
BOOST® Vanilla Drink
red bell pepper (diced)
- Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium high heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add 1 cup corn and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add chicken broth and bouillon cube. Return to slow boil; cook until corn is soft.
- Carefully pour corn mixture into blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
- Return to pan and add remaining 1 cup corn, BOOST® Vanilla, red bell pepper and dried rosemary.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until chowder is thick and red pepper is tender, about 5 minutes.
- Add dried basil, salt and black pepper to taste.
- Serve warm.