BOOST® Cherry Cheesecake Recipe
cholesterol-free vegetable oil spread (melted)
fat-free ricotta cheese
BOOST® Vanilla Drink
lemon or orange zest
dash of cinnamon
|1 1/2 cups||
light cherry pie filling
Serving suggestion1/8 piece
|Nutritional Information for 1 portion|
- Preheat oven to 325° F.
- Prepare crust by combining oats, melted vegetable oil spread, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl. Stir well.
- Press into bottom and up sides of an 8-inch pie pan. Bake at 325° F for 5-7 minutes or until lightly browned. Allow crust to cool before adding filling.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a mixing bowl; stir until smooth. Pour into prepared crust.
- Bake at 325° F for 35-40 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean. Cool on wire rack.
- Cover with plastic wrap and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Top cheesecake with light cherry pie filling prior to cutting and serving.
- Cut into 8 pieces.
Have a BOOST recipe?
Share it with our community on social media using the hashtag #BoostRecipes and we might feature you on our site!