Calories: 150, Total Fat: 3g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 0mg, Sodium: 105mg, Carbohydrates: 28g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 17g, Protein: 3g, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron
brown sugar (packed)
|1 - 8 fl. oz. bottle||
BOOST® Chocolate Drink
vegetable oil spread (melted)
|1 1/4 cups||
milk or cold coffee
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Combine flour, cocoa, brown sugar, and baking soda in a mixing bowl; stir well.
- In a separate bowl, combine water, BOOST® Chocolate, melted vegetable oil spread, vanilla, and egg whites; stir well.
- Add BOOST® mixture to flour; stir to combine ingredients.
- Pour batter into a 9”x13” pan sprayed with nonstick cooking spray. Bake at 350° F for 15–20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool completely before icing.
- Combine powdered sugar and cocoa in a bowl.
- Add milk or cold coffee and stir until smooth.
- Spread evenly over cooled brownies. Allow icing to set for 10 minutes before cutting.
- Cut brownies into 20 pieces.