BOOST® Refreshing Mocha Punch
1 1/2 cups (1 1/2 bottles) BOOST® Vanilla Drink
2 cups double strength coffee (chilled)
3 cups chocolate ice cream
1. Combine BOOST and chilled coffee in a pitcher.
2. Pour half the mixture into a punch bowl and the other half into a blender.
3. Add chocolate ice cream; blend until smooth.
4. Pour ice cream mixture into punch bowl and stir well.
5. Portion into mugs or punch cups.
6. Garnish with whipped topping and chocolate curls, if desired.
BOOST PLUS® or BOOST® High Protein Drinks can also be used in this recipe.
Nutritional profiles will change with product used.
- 6 fl. oz. servings
Calories per serving: 210
Calories: 210, Calories from Fat, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 5g, Cholesterol: 25mg, Sodium: 75mg, Carbohydrates: 27g, Dietary Fiber: 2g, Sugars: 21g, Protein: 6g, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron