BOOST® Sweet Potato Soufflé
3 cups canned, vacuum-packed sweet potatoes (drained)
1 cup sugar
4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) margarine or butter (softened)
1 - 8 fl. oz. bottle BOOST® Vanilla Drink
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
4 Tbsp. (1/2 stick) margarine or butter (melted)
1/2 cup pecans or walnuts (chopped)
1/2 cup brown sugar
3/4 cup bran flakes (crushed)
1. Preheat oven to 325° F.
2. Combine all ingredients (except for topping) in a food processor or blender; mix until smooth.
3. Pour into a 2-quart casserole dish sprayed with non stick cooking spray; bake 30 minutes.
4. Melt together butter and brown sugar. Add nuts and bran flakes; toss to coat.
5. Spread evenly over top of soufflé. Bake additional 15 minutes or until center of soufflé is firm.
6. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.
BOOST PLUS® or BOOST® High Protein Drinks can also be used in this recipe.
Nutritional profiles will change with product used.
- 1/2 cup servings
Calories per serving: 230
Calories: 230, Calories from Fat, Total Fat: 8g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 140mg, Carbohydrates: 39g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 25g, Protein: 4g, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron