BOOST® Orange Pineapple Cake
1 - 18.25 oz. package yellow cake mix
1 1/2 cups (1 1/2 bottles) BOOST® Vanilla Drink
1 - 11 oz. can mandarin oranges (drained)
1 cup crushed pineapple (drained (juice reserved))
1/2 cup almonds
3/4 cup powdered sugar
Whipped topping (optional)
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Spray 9x13-inch pan with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine cake mix, BOOST® Vanilla and eggs in a large mixing bowl. Beat with electric mixer on medium speed for 2 minutes. Stir in mandarin oranges and ½ cup pineapple.
4. Pour batter into pan and sprinkle with almonds.
5. Bake 35-40 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool for 15 minutes.
6. Combine powdered sugar and 2 tablespoons of the reserved pineapple juice in a small bowl; mix until smooth. Spread over warm cake.
7. Cool completely before serving.
8. Garnish each serving of cake with whipped topping, if desired.
BOOST PLUS® or BOOST® High Protein Drinks can also be used in this recipe.
Nutritional profiles will change with product used.
- 3" x 3 1/4" pieces
Calories per serving: 310
Calories: 310, Calories from Fat, Total Fat: 9g, Saturated Fat: 2g, Cholesterol: 35mg, Sodium: 320mg, Carbohydrates: 52g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 32g, Protein: 6g, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron