BOOST® Red, White and Blueberry Breakfast Bake
1 cup strawberries (fresh or frozen (thawed and drained))
1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen (thawed and drained))
8 slices white bread (cut into cubes)
2 Tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. cinnamon
1 - 8 oz. package cream cheese (cut into cubes)
1 1/2 cups (1 1/2 bottles) BOOST® Vanilla Drink
1 tsp. vanilla
1. Spray a 2-quart casserole dish with vegetable oil nonstick cooking spray.
2. Evenly layer ½ of the bread cubes in dish.
3. Combine berries, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl; stir until berries are evenly coated with sugar. Sprinkle berries over bread cubes.
4. Arrange cream cheese cubes over berries and top with remaining bread cubes.
5. Combine BOOST® Vanilla, eggs and vanilla extract in a bowl; mix well.
6. Pour over bread mixture in pan. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
7. Preheat oven to 350° F. Bake covered for 30 minutes; uncover and bake for an additional 30-35 minutes longer or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
8. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting and serving. Serve warm.
Top with warm blueberry, strawberry, or maple syrup.
BOOST PLUS® or BOOST® High Protein Drinks can also be used in this recipe.
Nutritional profiles will change with product used.
- 1 cup servings
Calories per serving: 420
Calories: 420, Calories from Fat, Total Fat: 22g, Saturated Fat: 11g, Cholesterol: 325mg, Sodium: 480mg, Carbohydrates: 39g, Dietary Fiber: 3g, Sugars: 16g, Protein: 16g, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron