BOOST® Pancakes with a Punch
1/2 cup pancake mix
1 Tbsp. oil
4 fl. oz. (1/2 bottle) BOOST® Vanilla Drink
1. Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl; stir well with fork. (Batter will be lumpy.) Let batter stand for 1-2 minutes.
2. Preheat a lightly greased griddle to 400° F.
3. Drop batter by ¼ cupfuls onto griddle.
4. Turn pancakes when edges begin to brown and tops are covered with bubbles. Turn only once.
5. Serve warm with your favorite toppings.
BOOST PLUS® or BOOST® High Protein Drinks can also be used in this recipe.
Nutritional profiles will change with product used.
- 4" pancakes
Calories per serving: 260
Calories: 260, Calories from Fat, Total Fat: 12g, Saturated Fat: 3g, Cholesterol: 120mg, Sodium: 460mg, Carbohydrates: 29g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 10g, Protein: 9g, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron