BOOST® Carrot Oat Bran Muffins
3/4 cup all-purpose flour
3/4 cup oat bran cereal
1 tsp. baking soda
1 tsp. baking powder
1 tsp. cinnamon
1/4 tsp. nutmeg
1/2 cup raisins
1/3 cup BOOST® Vanilla Drink
1 1/2 cups shredded carrot
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. Combine flour, oat bran cereal, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg in a mixing bowl.
3. Add egg, raisins, BOOST® Vanilla and carrots; stir well.
4. Spray muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray or line with paper baking cups.
5. Portion batter into muffin cups, filling each cup 2/3 full.
6. Bake at 350° F for 20 -25 minutes.
7. Serve warm or cool to room temperature.
Leftover muffins may be stored in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
BOOST PLUS® or BOOST® High Protein Drinks can also be used in this recipe.
Nutritional profiles will change with product used.
Calories per serving: 70
Calories: 70, Calories from Fat, Total Fat: 1g, Saturated Fat: 0g, Cholesterol: 20mg, Sodium: 170mg, Carbohydrates: 16g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 2g, Protein: 2g, Vitamin A, Vitamin C, Calcium, Iron