1 Tbsp. olive oil
1/2 cup diced onion
2 cups frozen corn (thawed)
1 cup fat-free, low-sodium chicken broth
1 cube chicken bouillon
1 - 8 fl. oz. bottle BOOST® Vanilla Drink
1/4 cup red bell pepper (diced)
1/2 tsp. dried rosemary
1 tsp. dried basil
1/4 tsp. salt
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1. Heat olive oil in saucepan over medium high heat. Add onion and cook until tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add 1 cup corn and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
3. Add chicken broth and bouillon cube. Return to slow boil; cook until corn is soft.
4. Carefully pour corn mixture into blender or food processor and blend until smooth.
5. Return to pan and add remaining 1 cup corn, BOOST® Vanilla, red bell pepper and dried rosemary.
6. Cook, stirring frequently, until chowder is thick and red pepper is tender, about 5 minutes.
7. Add salt, black pepper and basil to taste.
8. Serve warm.
BOOST PLUS® or BOOST® High Protein Drinks can also be used in this recipe.
Nutritional profiles will change with product used.
Calories per serving:
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Serving Size:
Total Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Cholesterol: 5mg, Sodium: 590mg, Carbohydrates: 43g, Dietary Fiber: 4g, Sugars: 14g, Protein: 9g