8 slices bread (crust removed, cut into cubes)
1 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1 1/4 cups cooked ham (cut into small cubes)
1/2 cup diced onion
1/4 cup diced green bell pepper
2 - 8 fl. oz. bottles BOOST® Vanilla Drink
1 cup milk
1/2 tsp. black pepper
1 tsp. salt
1. Spray 9” x 13” pan with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Arrange bread cubes evenly in pan. Sprinkle with ham, cheese, onion, and green pepper.
3. Combine eggs, BOOST® Vanilla, milk, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl; mix well. Pour over ham and cheese layer in pan.
4. Cover and refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight.
5. Preheat oven to 350° F. Remove casserole from refrigerator and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes.
6. Uncover and bake for 40-45 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
7. Cool for 5 minutes before cutting and serving.
Substitute sausage for the ham.
BOOST PLUS® or BOOST® High Protein Drinks can also be used in this recipe.
Nutritional profiles will change with product used.
Calories per serving:
NUTRITION INFORMATION: Serving Size:
Total Fat: 15g, Saturated Fat: 7g, Cholesterol: 205mg, Sodium: 710mg, Carbohydrates: 26g, Dietary Fiber: 1g, Sugars: 10g, Protein: 22g